After sharing Vickie’s favourite book we thought it would be a great idea to get our hands dirty with her in the kitchen. Because the book focused on cookies it made sense to stick to the theme and bake some delicious chocolate chip cookies (they also happen to be a favourite of mine!). It was so much fun and the cookies were delicious! I have posted a copy of the recipe for you just in case you want to try them at home.
CHOC CHIP COOKIES
125g softened butter
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla 1 3/4 cup S.R flour
1 bag of choc chips
Oven temp. 180 C (170 C for fan forced)
1. Beat butter, castor sugar and brown sugar until pale and creamy.
2. Add egg and vanilla, beat for one minute.
3. Fold in flour and then add choc chips.
4. Put dessertspoons onto tray – I fit about 12 to a tray.
5. Cook for 10 mins or until golden.
6. Leave to cool on trays.
Eat and Enjoy!
Here we are having fun in the kitchen….